Sunday, February 2, 2014

My Thoughts For February

It's February and I have not written in many months , today was the first day I missed it. Today might be the only day I write, I tried to set a schedule and in the end I got anxiety and my writing wasn't from the heart. I wrote about things that matter to me , yet I felt it was words that just filled the empty spaces.

Horoscope for this week:

CAPRICORN
December 22–January 19
Rewrite something. Reflect on sibling relationships. Look at your neighborhood with new eyes. Reexamine your ties to your environment and what community means to you. Reshuffle your habitual mindset, calling into question default modes of thinking. Mull over your communication style and how well it expresses your true thoughts. Reconsider your reactions to your own ideas. Ask yourself if you’re a good listener. Think about the filters that affect


Source: Free People Horoscopes by Tracy Allen, Week of Febraury 3-February 9 | Free People Blog http://blog.freepeople.com/2014/02/free-people-horoscopes-tracy-allen-week-febraury-3february-9/#ixzz2sBO5C8Xa

Currently 

Reading: The winter Witch by Paula Brackston


When I have time to read, I'm really enjoying this book, beautifully written.

Listening to: I'm falling in love with Civil Wars all over again!! I have forgotten about them, forgotten about how wonderful this couple is with beautiful lyrics and amazing voices


Thinking about: Sadness in people. How they carry it in them for so long that it becomes ugly and feeds from their very soul, how they will do whatever they can just to feel something other then this ugly feeling. The girl that just wants acceptance from so many her words are so fake and rehearsed that people still don't want to hang around her because she's still so fake. The Nerdy boy that just can't any courage to speak so he sits and watches others just wanting to speak out and laugh with the crowd. It's so sad to me.

I have become very lazy these last 3 months, I have gained 9 pounds and most days I have stayed in bed and kept my excuses believable even to myself . Blaming any thing that I can yet never doing a thing to change it. This month I'm going to try to change this about myself

XOXO

No comments: