Thursday, October 17, 2013

Things I love Thursday

I sorta disappeared from blogging , I do that at times, I actually do that a lot in life, turning away and not doing much of anything. It's how I cope, coping with Life with my own thoughts and feeling. I love this photo beautiful, I'm a huge fan of mermaids and dark things so this is perfect

Since it's October and I'm so into Horror right now, I'm reading this book and I Love it!♥♥ it's pretty scary. and rumor has it they are coming out with a movie

blogs I love to read♥
tinybuddha.com
sincerly Kinsey
sometimes Sweet

 I would love to sit here and just read, or write in my journal , look out the window and drink coffee! it looks so wonderful and relaxing
                                              Love this shot all those candles, very beautiful


No comments: