Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Currently


Reading; The Power is within  You By Louise Hay
I'm a hug Louise Hay fan, I love her! and her inspiration to the world and all that she does, She makes every thing seem so easy and she always gives you great ideas on Self-love. I think I've read all her books so far and I've been happy with each one!

Thinking about: How many times I don't feel like I belong in the world I choose to live in, a lot of of times I just watch people around me and I grow really sad, Sad because I'm so different from them, sad because they seem so carefree and nothing bothers them. I look at the abusive women who Keeps staying in the relationship even though she tells all of us he beats her. I see so many manipulate others and make you all believe something that they are not. People want to believe a lie, rather then deal with real people.

Watching: Gossip Girl! This show is actually good I'm on season 4 right now and I'm kicking myself for never watching it in the first place. I wish I could live like that and it makes me miss NYC so much

Loving: I'm loving my Journey that I'm going through, my ups and downs my hurts and hard lessons, the people that come and go in my life, I'm loving Candy Crush, the fact that American Horror story is starting tonight,new adventures and crisp Mornings♥

Eating 

Now that Fall is Here I've been making a lot of soups and autumn dishes , Yummy!!!♥ Today I'm making a slow-cooked Minestrone with Parmesan cheese. Here's the Recipe

 ingredients
  • 1pound boneless beef chuck, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
  • 214 1/2ounce candiced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano (undrained)
  • 214 ounce canbeef broth
  • 115 ounce cancannellini beans, rinsed and drained
  • 115 ounce canred kidney beans, rinsed and drained
  • 1cup thinly sliced carrots (2 medium)
  • 1/4teaspoon salt
  • 1/4teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 1cup dried bow tie pasta
  • 1medium yellow summer squash, halved lengthwise and sliced
  • Salt and freshly ground pepper
  • Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
directions
1.In 5- to 5-1/2-quart slow cooker; combine beef, undrained tomatoes, broth, cannellini beans, kidney beans, carrots, salt, and pepper. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 4-1/2 hours. Add pasta and squash to cooker (if using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting). Cover and cook 30 to 45 minutes more or until pasta is tender. Season with salt and pepper. Top with Parmesan cheese. Makes 8 servings.
nutrition facts (Slow-Cooked Minestrone)
  • Servings Per Recipe 8,
  •  
  • cal. (kcal) 220,
  •  
  • Fat, total (g) 3,
  •  
  • chol. (mg) 25,
  •  
  • sat. fat (g) 1,
  •  
  • carb. (g) 30,
  •  
  • Monosaturated fat (g) 1,
  •  
  • fiber (g) 7,
  •  
  • sugar (g) 7,
  •  
  • pro. (g) 23,
  •  
  • vit. A (IU) 3110,
  •  
  • vit. C (mg) 9,
  •  
  • Thiamin (mg) 0,
  •  
  • Riboflavin (mg) 0,
  •  
  • Niacin (mg) 3,
  •  
  • Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0,
  • Folate (µg) 24,
  •  
  • Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 1,
  •  
  • sodium (mg) 1266,
  •  
  • Potassium (mg) 455,
  • calcium (mg) 111,
  •  
  • iron (mg) 4,
  •  
  • Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

























No comments: