Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Currently and Getting beat up by the Cat, among other things

                                                    Taken From the Blog Free the People

Ingredients

 1 cup water
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp ginger powder
a pinch of cayenne pepper
1tsp fresh lemon juice
Dollop of honey
Bring one cup of water to a boil. You can do this on the stove or in the microwave. I measured out my water into a mason jar and stuck it in the microwave for 3 minutes. Once your water is hot, stir in all of the other ingredients. You can breathe in the steam of the elixir to help clear your sinuses if you are congested. Finish of with a dollop of honey to sweeten and enjoy!


Source: Two Uses For Turmeric In The Fall | Free People Blog http://blog.freepeople.com/2013/10/turmeric-fall/#ixzz2j7Lc0FRe

I am going to try this today it sounds amazing and really yummy

I got my ass beat up by my cat Ceeno, nothing I'm proud of, he of course got a extra long bath and a glare from me!

I went out with the Ladies and got all dressed up and I have to say I had a lot of fun! I'm not one to get dolled up and all that Jazz

Grateful

For having a job♥ spending time with my daughter♥ going on new adventures♥ amazing people in my life♥ working on me♥ having a roof over my head♥ great family♥ new people in my life♥ coffee♥ kitties ♥ fall days ♥ music♥


No comments: