Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend and my thoughts♥

My thoughts :

This photo is Perfect for and what I'm going through in life. I am so worried about what everyone else is doing I have lost myself in this process. I am always losing myself in something. I think about others and their lives and I find myself comparing myself to them. This is why Social Media can be a bad thing. We see all these photos of others on Facebook, Instagram and even twitter and start comparing ourselves to them

It’s not a comparison that makes sense. You can’t compare apples to apples when you compare yourself to anyone else. Which means it’s a dumb comparison — why would you compare how tangy an orange is compared to a beach? They’re not similar things.
I love this Quote, and I have to remember that I just need to focus on myself, because in my life I am  the most important thing.  Of course this is easier said then done. It's something I have to work on and I really believe that self-love and being Grateful will help in this♥

                                                                                        Gotta love me some Fiona

This weekend was filled with work, crazy conversation and reflecting on myself and others. I'm super hard on myself which I believe I have said in past posts, Because of this I am very Judgmental towards others. Of course it's something I'm not proud of No One has the right to Judge any thing in this world.

This week I have crazy amount of things to get accomplish, and I'm going to nail my ass down and get it all done!! 

Hopefully I will get this blog underway and stop with the BS posts and write how I use to, it's a Journey to myself...

hugs and Kisses 

No comments: