Thursday, September 5, 2013

Things I love Thursday ♥

Everything in Life is neutral, we as humans give everything meaning, that's what we do , we just give everything meaning, everything can be a blessing if you want it to be. So ask yourself big questions,even the Tragic things that happen in your past can be a blessing. Be grateful for everything in your life, give it a new meaning....Empowerment in your life. I truly believe the more grateful you are the more you feel good about yourself, others ect.

So every thursday I'm going to have a list of things I am loving online and things that I am grateful for!

Loving this quote:

  1. The best people possess a feeling for beauty, the courage to take risks, the discipline to tell the truth, the capacity for sacrifice. Ironically, their virtues make them vulnerable; they are often wounded, sometimes destroyed. — Ernest Hemingway
Beautiful♥

This Video:

Wasting time on this website


                                                                    link
I love this outfit!, it's great for fall and winter, and it looks so cozy and warm♥
Never forget to live your life, Love your life, your very own life,♥♥ I would love to have this hanging on my kitchen wall♥

Always remember the most important relationship your ever going to have is with yourself! You have to be comfortable with yourself, before you can have the right things and people in your life♥

Hugs and Kisses XOXO

No comments: