Saturday, September 7, 2013

Happiness and a running nose.....

I sit here, with a tissue shoved up my nose, wishing that it would just stop. I'm such a baby when I'm sick. I become whiny and pouting becoming totally different person. I walk around dragging my feet. I'm like a zombie with my moans and sniffles. As always I never really know where these posts are going to lead too.

Complaining has become a habit for me. So how do I stop? I have to pay attention more to myself. How is my inner dialog? what am I giving energy to? I need to pause and remember what is good. I try to not to be to serious I would rather laugh at things.

I try to be more grateful for things in my life, small or big. You may think it's bullshit, that you can change the way you feel when your grateful, but sugars it's true. Make sure you really feel it! that you truly feel grateful.

I try to tip the scale towards Positive thoughts, at times though Negative thoughts consume me, don't get frustrated or angry, just let it go, and move on.

I think you should always ask yourself.. What should I do now to make my life better? Having a happy life is super important .Always surround yourself with things that make you happy. Life always gives you what you need. Things happen for a reason, and it's okay to get upset at things.

Side note: Last night I went out and forgot to bring my phone! I have never done that before, and it was strange to me , I would search for the phone in my purse, wanting to take a picture or send a text and I would remember I didn't have it. So then I realized oops I have a obsession with my phone..

Let go of the story you told yourself for such a long time..lol I'm rambling going back and forth..Sorry, Maybe I should just post this and then go back later after I rest, or after work..

Hugs and Kisses XOXO

No comments: