Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Currently #3

I love how fall brings crisp morning and makes me more Grateful for amazing cup of coffee to start my day♥ I am completely in love with this picture!♥ Today is my last day off and I'm enjoying the sunshine ♥ So glad I awoke and worked out, it helps to get me going. I love Autumn ♥

Watching: I've been Watching Bob's Burgers which is very funny and I've also been watching Medium. I just got Netflicks and I'm loving all the Tv shows I get to watch. this morning I did watch Jem and the Holograms♥

Excited About: Seeing the boy in my life, we never get to spend a lot of time together because Of our schedules but some how it seems to work out for the best , and I never feel like I"m missing anything. I will write a post about him soon♥

Loving : as I stated earlier I love Fall!! it's really where I shine and the colors are amazing and I'm super happy and I love the foods and the hot beverages anything pumpkin and this is the time I do my hiking♥

   I also love this video


Oh and check out this website 7 books that will Violently shift your Perspective

Well that's it for now
Hugs and Kisses
XOXO

No comments: