Sunday, July 31, 2011

and it still going on........

( First off I just want to share this photo because I think it's one of the most cutest things♥)

I have 7 more days left at the beach, today is the day that I have to give my daughter to her father, this makes me sad, even though she is sooooo happy about seeing him. I try to be grateful that she has a father that, wants to be her life. I should be extremely grateful. I just don't like those days or weeks when he has her.

Cattiness between my family is getting worse, I wonder by the end of the week if there's going to be war! I am working on separating myself from this ridiculousness, and not being sucked in..

We all vent, We all get angry and hurt by others and we need that release, I get it people I just don't understand this stupid, cruelness we have towards hurting people.... some one can explain that would be really great!!!

but I am enjoying the time at the beach!♥

2 comments:

Kold_Kadavr_flatliner, sub/dude said...

Lookit ‘MySoulAccomplishment’ - God only gives bawls to those who see the need for humility. God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

Heather said...

thank you I will