Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Can't wait to go home......


Because of these storms that keep hitting my area, I have to spend another day at my Ma's house. Of course that means endless computer time, drinking wine and eating with the family,which yes are all wonderful experiences to have....I want to scream at the top of my lungs I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!

Please don't take this wrong love my mother, but her and I are really so different, she's completely blinded by things that are truly going on around her. A complainant comes out of her mouth when she opens it. It irks me and I feel my brain hurting the moment I step into her beautiful huge house!!!

I so miss my kitties as well and I can't wait to hold them, and kiss their little faces!!♥

3 things That made me happy today:

1.going to work and getting paid to have fun with Customers ( it was a snow day!)
2.Watching the Simpsons,with my favorite Ten year old
3. Taking a wonderful hot bubble bath!




cenno, when he was younger, I love this little guy so much!!!! Can't wait to go home!

No comments: