Friday, January 28, 2011

February Here I come♥


February is only a couple of days away!! I am so ready for it..ready to have some new goals for the month and ready to see how my life is going to go!

I had amazing dinner party at my house which,turned out really good with some amazing friends on Monday. I made my famous sizzling garlic chicken legs and some kinda potato onion thing..lol that I sorta just threw together...

This week has been tough on me, tough to the point that I was knocked down a couple notches and realized that I'm not as great as I think I am! I became a statistic lumped into a group that I never wanted to be lumped into..... I have Daddy issues !!!! Always have and these issues smacked me right in the face this week! I was way to shock and then when I accepted it, I looked closer at every relationship I had and GASP!!!! this explained so much! Not that I'm happy about this, I am a fighter I have beaten Cancer for christ sake I'm not going to let a stranger that I don't know give me issues! ha ha... but in all seriousness, this is something that I'm going to have to shake, going to have to stand on my own two feet and figure out how to overcome. Just right now I'm not sure how I'm going to do this. People walked away from you or I walked from them..always a game to see who would do it first... I think I took the first though and admitted to myself of my issue ♥♥



Here's Ceeno he's getting so big, and soooooo bad! but he's the cutest thing ever and that makes up for everything that he's done! ♥



I Love this!!! this is so beautiful!!!



Another beautiful saying and so true!!♥♥

No comments: