Wednesday, December 29, 2010

what I've been doing

Hello everyone!! It's been a busy couple of weeks for me. Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I recieved many books that I've been going through very quickly. My new Love Is "Tuesday's with Morrie" which is amazing book about life experiences!!


I've been working on bettering myself for almost 2 months now. Every day I love myself more.I'm happier and freer! I've been letting the bad people in my life go. Not dealing with drama..I've also been reading anything I can get my hands on!!!

Books I've read:

-He's Just not that into you
-You can heal your life
-I can Do It
-Happiness
-Power thoughts

So as you See I've been really busy. Today I"m going to work on my Grateful list and do some forgiving of myself and others. I can't get past somethings in my life,because I have a problem with feeling Self-Righteous,and Resentment. What a waste of energy!!!

No comments: