Friday, December 3, 2010

Silly things we do


Happy Friday!! folks, I hope everyone had a really amazing week and you all have great plans for this weekend! I'm working it's what I do on the weekend : ) not complaining just stating.
Today I've been feeling really happy and I have this big huge smile on my face that I can't get rid of! It does it even bother me that my niece wants to watch the tweleve dancing princess again for the tenth time in the row.
I've been doing this excersis that every time I think a bad thought about myself I push it away and tell myself that "I love you Heather and all is well" silly I know but I think it's working♥
Life is always throwing things at us just to see how we are going to handle it, I was someone that always just blew off as Oh well something else that didn't work for me..well I'm over it! I do deserve the best in life I just have to go for it!!! ♥
hope everyone else is good

No comments: