Friday, December 10, 2010

Relationships


Another week went by and I find myself in such a situation. I find that I'm growing as a person and my friends and love ones are still stuck in a place that I don't want to be. The above picture is my best guy friend, I love him so much and he's always been there for me! But the fact that I'm growing and I'm starting to love myself more each day! I feel that he's stuck in a place I don't want to be anymore, and he's not doing anything about it!
People make choices in their lives, and if they don't admit or try to make things better, or they just harp on and on about it how are they going to grow!
I'm also starting to date..again and I think I've waited 3 years that 's long enough! it's truly hard let me tell you...though I think that it's harder for men. Men are sorta clueless when it comes to dating and I believe that women have the upper hand! I know that I don't fit the mold as most women in my area, it actually hurts me to hear my male friends talk about how they have been hurt by these women! Also though I'm really surprised that they even picked them!
I met someone that I feel like I have a connection with, he thrives on life and I think gets it how life is! though I think he's been hurt really bad! and can't let that go. Since I've been talking to him this girl has been stalking me and asking me questions, I want to know the story but I don't know how to approach him on this. With out causing my problems or drama....
I think I should just let him go because he needs to figure things out but being a women you always want to help people..sigh oh well
Have a good weekend xoxox

No comments: