Friday, December 17, 2010

pretty interesting!!!


Last week I talked about relationships, and how I feel that I'm growing and so many in my life are stuck in a void of just wanting to be miserable .... I was seeing this guy who I thought was pretty amazing and I ignored all the signs that he was just not into me. Yes we has amazing converstations we would talk for hours and I would make him laugh and we always set up plans, but I ignored that he was it completely there. He ended up just telling me that where he is right now in his life he didn't want a relationship.... Boy did my girlfriends get mad!! lol you know what though I was it I thanked him for being completely honest with me, and yes rejection does suck, but I know that it was not because of me. Was not the right time or it was not their for him! and that's not his fault.... He was pretty amazed at how I took it... and thanked me...
Some of my friends thought it would be really great of them to call him a jerk or a player but really it was my fault..I look back now and seen all the signs that yeah he was it into me but I ignored it!... it shows that my friends need some growing up to do....
People need to realize that when the reject you and say no it's not really you! don't take in personally!!!
Anyway next week him and I are going to hockey game, since I can be chill and respect him : ) see I made a new friend!

No comments: