Monday, November 1, 2010

What I'm grateful for....

My family, they are my life and they are my heart! Good morning and Happy Monday! and also it's November ... The Past is the Past let it go run out there and Scream it!! new month new beginnings! This month is a time to be grateful to everything in your life♥

My Grateful list :

1.my family
2. my friends
3. Having a Job
4. My knees.. i know sounds funny but I have torn ACL's and my knees are holding up pretty well
5. that I have a roof over my head
6. Having rides to work
7. Having People that love me
8. to the people who don't like me or who have hurt me ( I forgive you all)
9. having food
10. and my health

Here is just a couple to be thankful for....

What are you Thankful for?

* One day I will be able to talk about both my children but know that I love them both, it's hard when people lash out and end up hurting and ruining innocent people*

No comments: