10 Things I'm Thankful for:
1.My family-they have driven me around this past year, taken me to work picked me up ect..I'm very thankful for that
2.My children: Everyday They make me smile, every day they grow and enjoy new experiences and I'm happy and thankful that I get to experience that
3.I am thankful for having a job, in this day and age with the economy so many people can not work I am thankful that I have one..
4. Friends: My friends are truly amazing people!!! they have stuck by me this whole year where I have been tested just how strong I can be!!!
5.Kitchen: my kitchen has brought so many people close together!!! friends, come over and see what I'm cooking
6.Internet: I have met a lot of great amazing people on the internet,and I'm so happy that they are in my life
7. my bed: Ohkay I know that sounds silly but I'm so thankful for the times that I get to have soundless sleep in my bed!!!
8. Books: I love to read and I'm thankful for ever book I get my little fingers on!!!
9. Music: This year for me was the time for music when I was down I turned on music and let myself forget about all my problems
10. Me: I'm thankful for being me, thankful that I still can wake up with a smile on my face and support my friends and love ones