Friday, October 29, 2010



Love love love Halloween!!! The whole trick or treat, the whole getting candy, seeing my girls run around in scary silly outfits!!, Love sitting outside drinking apple cider and handing out candy to all the other kids...

I do have to say though that this month has went by so fast October is all ready gone almost.

My internet is still not working and It looks like I will only be on once a week now : ( it makes me sad

I still have this writer's block thinging going on aauuuggghhh it's maddening

Quote of the week:

we have to learn to be our own best friend, because we fall to easily into the trap of being our own worse enemies

What a great Quote and how true this is..love it!!! ♥





(source)

I want this hoody I think it's super cute!!! and looks warm♥ What things do you all wear in the fall? well I hope you all have a great night ♥

No comments: