Sunday, October 24, 2010

♥♥ Happy Sunday♥♥

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Sunday! Today was so beautiful out!! I love love fall♥♥ and I love my new attutude in life. I love the smell of pumpkins and the Crisp air and the leaves falling love it all ♥


Yay to Pumpkin spice latte!!!!,it's the only thing I drink at starbucks I'm not a fan


All the positive energies of the universe are flowing through me.



So loving this Quote at the moment I think that if I could just remember this and stay positive my life will turn around for the best!

Right now I'm curled up in my mother's guest bed and drinking a glass of red wine and watching a Lifetime movie... one of my secrets hee hee I love lifetime movies ssshhhh don't tell. Funny thing this weekend I locked my keys in my apartment and have been locked out all weekend♥ I'm such a ditsy person sometimes.. Can't complain that much because I'm reconnecting with the ma and eating wonderful foods and tasting great wines!!
Well how is everyone's Sunday going?

1 comment:

Erica Jones said...

H, I love ur positive thoughts!♥ Keep your head held high love u