Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 8 and Day 9....

Day 8: A place I traveled to

I'm actually I really believe lucky, because I have a wonderful Grandmother, who has given me the experience of traveling a lot around the US and I've been lucky to go to London!!!! I was 7 years old and I remember just being in love with the city, the history the funny little accents! the food and so on so on.... I wish I have a scanner so I can show you pics! but I don't : ( so you just have to take my word for it. I went there back in the 1980's and believe me I want to go back and experience it now! older and wiser....


Day 9 : Pictures of your Friends

I have sooooo many pics of me and my friends! I love my friends and i cherish every moment with them








Here's just a few !! always cherish the people in your life♥

No comments: