Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 2 and Day 3 of the 30 day blog posts


Okay so I'm catching up in this 30 day blog posts thinging, and since my internet is down, but my ma is kind of enough to let me camp at her house as I've been sick, and for some reason my apartment has no heat or hot water!! I can get all caught up! ♥

Day 2 Meaning behind your blog name:

Social whore, I call it this because I'm always talking to people! I'm always meeting new amazing people, and hearing their stories,and adventures!! which to me is strange because in away I'm actually a shy person♥



Day 3: Your First Love:

My first love, was amazing young man who didn't love me back...I learned a lot from him and he tried to give me what I could but he just couldn't. We always have this amazing connection...and to this day he is the only man I have ever love♥♥ My eyes are wide open right now and I see that he was not good for me but I did learn a lot , and I'm always grateful for are time together!!



No comments: