Monday, June 28, 2010

how did this happen


So last night I sat at the bar and I couldn't even finish drinking a picture of beer ???

This is really crazy to me... me the girl that could out drink most just didn't feel like drinking.

Then it hit me Shit I'm growing up...shit shit shit. I pounded the table and lit a smoke my friend who I refer to him as my side kick or a funny little growth stared at me. He just sit's their and listens to me bitch about life...he say's off the wall things and I love him for all of it!!

Why the hell am I letting myself get older and to the point that I don't really want to drink to get drunk? Why is it hitting me know I mean 32 years...??? Even my dreams of having a full sleeve are slipping away... I love all my ink but I feel like I don't have that urge any more to get more.

I've been reading a lot of self help books and I think I'm blaming this new change in me on them... Damn them !!!

Even the blogs I'm reading are on cute animals and women with kids and self help blogs....

How do I put a stop to this.. How do I get me again, Get me the whiskey and lets think about this

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to see an eye doctor right away if you can't finish "a picture of beer"!

Alan

Ram Bansal, the Theosoph said...

You are not getting older, but getting a new look to life. You are simply saturated with whisky in accordance with a principle of nature. Don't worry, be brave. Let things happen.