Monday, October 19, 2009

The splitting headache

I feel bad for this lady. Though I laughed so hard I almost peed myself I still found it funny. This is something my own child would do.

Here's me with a random dude , I went out last night and of course drank my weight in whiskey and beer. This Kid who was only 22 sat down next to me and told me how his sister forced him as a child to listen to Boyz to men, and all those boys band . I smiled and nodded my head like I cared.

Some times when People drink... Okay most times but It has it hit me , People think they can just go up and talk to anyone and this person is there greatest friend and they tell all there secrets to, I was this person soul mate last night.

My head is killing me today I feel like the 7 dwarfs are pounding away inside my brain!!!

No comments: