Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm not a Social Whore anymore.....

I have it had sex since may or maybe june? not really sure but that bad right. the fact that I can't remember the last time I had sex!!! I feel like a animal , my senses are tripled and I found myself attracted to all the things with penises.

Last time I had good sex about 4 years ago... lol

I"m not a social whore anymore, I don't go out. I'm on this kick on drinking in the privacy of my own home, stumbling around my floors and cursing whoever I want. I started holding conversations with myself, That's not the greatest thing huh?

Today I looked down while I was drinking my coffee and saw that my pinky nail was long while my other nails were short, I smiled to myself and knew that people thought things of me because of this. Yes and my sister verified it as well.

The cat looked at me with such a look while it scratched it's claws on my blanket. She was smirking... I know it,laughing while thinking "yes heather I just came from the litter box"


7 comments:

nothingprofound said...

Heather-you seem to be living four different lives at the same time. Not sure which one is the real you.

Rev. Dr. Moller. MDMA, THC and BAR. said...

I understand what you are going thru because I've been thru this myself. It took a long time but I came out the other end healthy and sane although at the time it was like going thru hell and I thought I was gonna go mad. My whole being was crying out for sensual sexual relief and at times I felt like I could explode. Everything became so magnified and sensitive and it really, really hurt. It was a longing for relief with another human being to experience it with, cos we can all masturbate on our own but it is NOT THE SAME as sharing it with someone is it. I felt so lonely and used to drink a lot (particularly vodka) to try and ease the suffering I felt. I just wanted to let you know that I've been there and gone thru it and that there is someone out here that you can share your feelings with (in private if you wish). If you want to talk just leave a comment on my blog (put 'don't publish' on it if you don't want me to publish it. Take care.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I love you, Heather. We have SO MUCH in common. Too bad we don't live closer, then we could hang out at each other's homes and bump into shit together.

Heather said...

THank you SB that is very nice of you and I love you too !!!

Heather said...

NothingPRofound, sadly, it's all me, I can't even blame it on some mental thing bc I've been tested for everything. I like to think that I have it found myself and I hope soon I will. The problem with these blogs is that some are from the past and some are from now sigh thank you for stopping

Heather said...

Rev.Dr. Moller.
Thank you you give me hope that I might end up sane

Rev. Dr. Moller. MDMA, THC and BAR. said...

You will be fine Heather, it just takes time. I know that's not so easy when you are actually going thru it but try not to worry and focus on the bright future ahead, you will meet the right person in the end. Be lucky!