Sunday, July 19, 2009

Any man who does not accept the conditions of life sells his soul.



Last night I sat around a table with all my friends a smoke in one hand and a pint of beer in my other hand, Everyone was laughing and having a good time. INcluding myself.

For once I was it filling like a outcast or like some diseased animal. I was feeling like part of the group.

Kara my best friend's brother came out and he just broke up with his girlfriend and he was on the prowl for some pussy that night. He made a Joke to Kara that she could pick any women and he would hit on her.

Kara took great fun in this and looked around she had a big smile on her face and pointed to a women at the end of the bar...
"how about that one" she said.

We all looked and most People laughed, she was older maybe in her 40's her eyebrows were painted on and you could tell she had fake teeth, A friend laughed and said the women was a crack addict one of the biggest in this small town.

Kenny Kara's brother went up to her and started talking. The women looked shocked and then you could see her falling . I felt bad and Kara snickered thinking it was the funniest thing ever.

Threw out the Night comments were made about this new couple. Kara forced her brother to buy the women a shot and her one as well. The women you could tell was it use to getting this kind of attention and she was loving it.

When it was time to leave Kara yelled for her brother that we had to go. He said that he would meet us outside. Of course her and I had to say bye to everyone so Kenny got outside first. The women was with him.

Kara froze, and then said " who's coming with us"
KEnny smiled and said me and my friend
" Umm no Kenny no one in my car you know that" Kara said very bitchy. The women turned on her heel and headed away. Kenny ran after her and Kara was yelling her brother's name and saying she was leaving with out. He walked away with this women.

Kara just stood there stunned .. " I can't believe he went home with her" she kept calling him and they had some heated words.
by this time I was getting cold shivering and standing outside . Kara's going on and on about crack whores and her brother is stupid and it was just a Joke ....blah blah blah.

At that moment I came to the thought that, Kara my bff I love her dearly will never be anything but a townie. A local. She will always come to the same bar sit in the same seat. And laugh at the drunks. This is her life .... this is this town these People.. and they love her . There's no challenge here ,

She has everyone fooled that she's just this innocent person... Kara I do love her but I just realize what she's made of... and I don't like it
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: