Monday, June 29, 2009

A Social Whore......


social whore

the person who everyone is friends with, but who has no specific group of friends. This person will flit from group to group of people at a gathering and act like great buddies with all of them. despite their popular appearance, social whores are often left 'out of the loop' for the simple reason that everbody thinks they belong to somebody else.


I want to catch fireflies tonight....

Sometimes there has to be a moment in everyone's life that you don't want to spend talking to everyone. I want to spend it laughing and running threw a field . I would like to collapse in a heap because I laughed so hard....

I want to stare up at the stars and listen to the night sounds, and breath in the night smells. I don't want to spend it in a bar inhaling the smoke and stench of stale alcohol . I don't want to be filled with endless chatter of bar conversations. OR see the sad looks from people because Sperm donor is it around. or the fact that I will smoke one cigarette or looks from People who don't believe me.

There has to be more to life then what I'm living, a deeper meaning, I feel this town will suck my soul out. I feel that no one understands in this town. A town filled with shallow soul's and empty eyes..

There lives are so pointless that they looked into mine to consume there boring life. I hate that I"m a Social Whore I hate that I"m too honest , for this place. These People are empty
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: