Monday, June 15, 2009

He knows death to the bone - Man has created death.


We were the last romantics - chose for theme
Traditional sanctity and loveliness.
William Butler Yeats


Children show scars like medals. Lovers use them as secrets to reveal. A scar is what happens when the word is made flesh.
Leonard Cohen

Madness is the absolute break with the work of art; it forms the constitutive moment of abolition, which dissolves in time the truth of the work of art.
Michel Foucault


I was burnt to a crisp yesterday, my skin is bright red, I was so tired I just fell asleep beside the pool and dreamt of a world so much better then my own.
which in truth is not very hard, This world is a evil beautiful place, hounded by cockroach's and other bugs of filth. I like to think that my little town is the breeding ground for these People.

In my dream I lived in a world filled with caring people, People who were honest and care free, People who would never beat you with there fists or words.... this world was filled with people who gave a shit what they said and did to you.....

I'm worried .... I have a feeling of willingness to feel, I thought it was shock for what went on this weekend but now I'm not so sure . I think I'm dead.... I don't feel anything....not a care in the world....

I know in my mind that this is not a good thing..... that I need to mourn the lost of this child, I need to go threw the emotions of what Sperm donor did to me for me to heal ..... right? i just don't have it in me, and I know I should be worried on that but I can't feel anything....
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: