Monday, June 29, 2009

5 guys and red tongues

I needed to feel alive, yesterday. I needed to get away from my normal humdrum life. Step back and look inward at myself. So what do you do when that happens....

You go to 5 guys burgers and fries....
yummy




Now is this burger not the best looking burger ever... my mouth is drooling just thinking about it, I hope everyone knows about 5 guys.... they have the best burgers and homemade fries...!!!!!



This is their wall of fame..... People leaving messages on how great they are.. I feel bad for anyone who has never eaten at a 5 Guys

I also ended going out last night and having a blast... I met up with a old friend and hung with my BFF's


Brian and I ( he never takes a bad picture, me I look so tired)


Kara and I

I had fun... I slept like a baby intill about ten this morning nothing really exciting happened but it was still fun



This is what I drank, Sheryl temples ,

but whenever i drink them this is what happens


I get a red tongue from the cherries, it makes me miss my Whiskey and cherries drink,

4 comments:

Dear AL said...

If I'm ever in the area, I'll check out 5 guys.

You know, that doesn't sound right. I'm straight!

Heather said...

lol Actually I would have even have thought on it. The food is cheap and good they do have them everywhere... but then I'm not sure where you are located.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog hope your having a wonderful night

Dear AL said...

Stayed up late and been dragging my ass all day. lol

Nice to see you on my blog

Heather said...

I love reading other People's madness, your's is a great find and read....